Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 November 2015

Decisions, Decisions... Decisions Made!



Dear readers,

In my last post I talked about having a couple of blogs that focussed specifically on different things so that I can focus more on what I want to post as I love to write and want to post so much.  

This blog started as an experiment - could I be a blogger?  


I tried Wordpress and a few other blogging sites before Blogger and as a total beginner, I found Blogger easier and I quit the others and could never get the hang of blogging, but blogger, really helped me get to grips with HTML and codes as it's so easy to use.  I enjoy using it.  

The problem I have is that I eventually want to self-host and a lot of social media ask for you to have knowledge and skills using Wordpress and you can self-host relatively cheap from this as well as sign up for courses with Wordpress.  

All of this helped me make the decision that my new blogging sites would be with Wordpress.  

I am not usually a one to self-promote, however, as I do have some regular avid readers I thought it only fair to direct you to my other sites as I won't just be posting to one blog regularly, I will be sharing my time.  

My blogger website is quite a personal one, and I like it because you get to know me, and I talk about everything.  My other blogs are more focussed.


First of all, as I run my own tutoring and assessing business, I want to expand, so I have started my own business site/blog.  I offer a range of services but I also have a blog here to post about anything that relates to my business categories: English, Creative Writing, Business and Teaching.  

If you are interested in this, you can find this by clicking J Cooper Tuition & Training Services


Secondly, you know that my husband has been ill and that I care for him, and that my kids help too.  Family is everything to me so I decided to start a Family Lifestyle and Health blog as the bulk of my posts relate to either our family lifestyle as a family or carers, or health.  

You can review this blog by clicking Because We Care Too


Finally, you all know that I love English (Linguistics, Language, and Creative Writing), and in particular the Gothic and Fantasy genres.  You also know that I am passionate about my studies and how I would one day love to complete a PhD and become a Doctor of Philosophy.  With this in mind, I decided to start a creative and academic blog for all the gothic and fantastic things in my life.  I am extremely excited about this blog, and you should certainly watch this space!  

You can review this blog by clicking The Faerie and The Fantastic


I was new to blogging this year and it was my New Year's resolution of 2015 to begin.  I knew nothing, and I felt confused.  It took me a while to get going but this site is inevitively my baby.  I got the hang of the linky, the RSS feeds, as well as many other things and I have learned so much. 

It certainly isn't the end for Rambles, Rants, and Writings (well at least not yet).  I will still be posting here, just not everyday like I used to.

For now, I am taking each day as it comes and experimenting - exactly how I did for this blog.

In theory I already managed a business site (without a blog), a website, and then this blog.  I have dropped the old business site and my website now, so I only have one extra site to maintain.  

My business blog won't take much upkeep as the bulk of the information is already posted on pages, so I am sure I can manage my family lifestyle and health blog, as well as my creative and academic blog - the only difference is they wont all be in one place - because now everything has it's place. 

I ask you now, my fellow readers and bloggers - what blogging site works best for you?  What is easier to use? Or do you find one has more opportunities to progress your blog?  

Let me know your thoughts! 



Laters, Janet :) 

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete