Total Pageviews

Friday 29 May 2015

Unforseen circumstances ruined my schedule!

Hello fellow readers, today is the first time I have written a blog post in over a week.  I must admit I am really gutted that it has taken so long as I had posts planned.

I had a couple of days out over our lovely weekend last week, and to be honest you have to take advantage of the good weather because in the North East, it doesn't happen very often, especially when you live in a coastal town, like myself.

Following a couple of days out to a local park for a fun family games and picnic, to visiting a farm for the day, I caught a stomach bug and became ill for a number of days.  As I work too and had Uni 'stuff' to catch upon, I have had so much to catch upon due to having a couple of days off and then being ill.

My last post looked at being organised and sometimes people I know comment on how organised I actually am.  Over the past week I have never felt so unorganised and out of control!

I think what I am getting at here is that even for the most organised person, things don't always go to plan.  I personally hate it when they don't, but really we should give ourselves break and accept that this happens, it's an unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstance that we shouldn't beat ourselves up about.
I know, when I was complaining to my friend about how badly things were going and her advice to me 'write the day off, and start again tomorrow!  Think of it as a learning curve.'  At the time she said this, I actually wanted to growl, or even scream.  I didn't want to 'write my day off' however, the more I thought about it the more I realised she was right.  I could sit and stress about what hadn't been, and what wasn't, but what was the point?  Sometimes you just have to draw a line under it as you waste more time beating yourself up and that just means even less productivity.  Moaning about what you haven't done stops your concentration, and delays you even further.

So... now I have gotten that off my chest what am I going to do?

It's simple!  I'm going to re-jiggle my to-do list, and my blogging schedule and I'm going to draw a line under the past week - I'm moving on!

How do you cope when your plans are so rudely interrupted by illness or unforeseen circumstances?  Do you have any specific coping techniques?

Do you find it easy or difficult to move on?

Does it ruin your flow, and do you spend days dwelling trying to catch up or are you focused enough to just re-jiggle your schedule without thinking and move on?

For now, I am going to catch up with some much needed work.  Look out for a further posts over the weekend and have a good one!

Janet :)




1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete