Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

So What's Planned for This Week? Follow my blog with Bloglovin






Welcome!


Monday is the start of a busy week as usual.  I expected to get this post published by Monday but here it is on Tuesday instead.  I guess what I am getting at here is that things don't always go to plan.



I have serious plans this week;
  • First of all I have work to do.  I am self employed and have about 20 hours due between now and Friday.  Not too bad I hear you say, and it isn'tas previous weeks have been worse.  I do find that between work, Uni and the children, I don't get much chance to write and I have some exciting blog posts planned for this week.
  • Seen as I have mentioned them - my planned blog posts for this week are as follows:  5 ways to make the best use of your time, which will be posted Wednesday, 20th May; As this week is Dementia Awareness week, a post on Dementia will be posted Friday, 22nd May.  On Saturday 23rd May I am going to post seven easy meals that will save your life when you're on a tight budget.  
  • I also need to finish a story that is going to be included on another blog (not my own). 
  • I need to complete a course on terrorism for work.
  • I have an 'Introduction to Marketing' online course to complete for an online provider who offers free online learning (and I will post on these courses next Monday)
  • I need to read Carmilla, by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu in time for Thursday's Uni class.
  • I have general tasks like applying for jobs, writing a let
  • ter to school, ordering medication, holidays to book in with work when my assignments are due for University.  
  • I suppose this is a usual week for me as I always have plenty to do, but when you have so many different roles it's important to make the best possible use of your time, so I thought I would share in my next post, scheduled for Wednesday, how I fit this all in.  

    Sometimes even when you plan everything, problems still crop up, that's life!  It's how we deal with the unexpected that helps us move on and be productive.  

    You'll hear from me later in the week but in the meantime, please leave a comment or question below.

    Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete