Looking at my posts all week that discusses different charities that can help others, ways of applying for jobs, creating CV's, and low cost recipes, have all been pretty successful this week and all I really did here was share some of my knowledge and experience.
Sometimes, just sharing a little of what you know can make a great difference in the lives of others as it allows them to access information that they wouldn't usually know. This can be really helpful.
I always think that when someone shares information with me, it's quite educational too and I love reading through 'How to' posts.
To my readers, please comment below: How have you found my blog posts this week, have they been helpful? Have you adopted the Sharing is Caring philosophy in anyway? If so, what have you don't?
To my fellow bloggers, please link up to this post if you have posted anything yourself, new or older, that you feel is within the essence of 'Sharing is Caring'.
- To link up, please click An InLinkz Link-up
- Please add my button below to your blog post.
- Share on twitter @dementedjan #linky #sharingiscaring
- Please comment below and paste in the link of your blog post too, and I will review this and comment also.
- If possible, please comment on another two bloggers posts who have commented and posted their link below.
Look out for my summary of the week tomorrow and catch up with me on Twitter!