Today, I thought I would do a list post of 10 random facts you didn't know about me.
- I used to do kick-boxing and gained a couple of belts in this (although I most likely couldn't to it now).
- I got married when I was 18 years old.
- As a teenager I developed Agoraphobia for three years and barely left the house - my education suffered.
- I still suffer with depression and anxiety on occasion but I am lucky enough to be able to control them.
- On my 21st birthday I sat in the house, and ate a big bar of Dairy Milk Chocolate and watched Bridget Jones as I was eight months pregnant with my first child.
- I am the first in my family to gain a degree.
- I am not bad at copy-drawing and although they don't have one on their walls at present, in previous homes I have drew and painted children's TV characters on their bedroom walls.
- I always new if I had a daughter I was going to call her Abbey from the age of 7 - this is because a baby called Abi went missing from a hospital when I was 7 as someone abducted her, but she was found safe and well so I always associated that name as a lucky, happy name.
- My children don't have a Grandad as both myself and my husband lost our dads. We lost my father-in-law when I was 6 months pregnant with our first child, and my father 11 days before she turned 1 - however he suffered a deteriorating illness and dementia had kicked in before she was born so he never knew her.
- I have never travelled out of the UK but plan on doing this within the next couple of years.
So there you have it, 10 random facts that didn't know about me. Probably not the most interesting post in the world. I thought about doing a list of ten funny things my children have said to me over the years. If you read my blog regularly, I hope you enjoyed reading more about me!
Laters, Janet :)